- Blecher, Jennifer H.
- Frankel, Richard Esq.
- Gold, Dov B. Esq.
- Huang, Olivia
- Kayla Conway
- Kushner, Amiad Esq.
- Lehal, Priya K. Esq.
- Lily Dempsey
- Nachmani, Jake Esq.
- Nathaniel Francis
- Olivia Johann
- Seiden, Robert W. Esq.
- Seiden, Steven Esq.
- Stolper, Michael T. Esq.
- Zhang, Xintong Esq.
- Abakan, Inc. And Mesocoat, Inc. Receivership Is Resolved By Court-Approved Transaction_ Receiver Worked With Parties To Resolve Disputes Resulting In Satisfaction And Assignment Agreement And New Mesocoat Ownership Structure
- China Chicanery
- China-US lawyer Xintong (“Tony”) Zhang joins Seiden Law Group LLP in Manhattan
- Court Appointed Receiver In Us Reports Early Progress For All Shareholders In Publicly Listed Chinese Reverse Merger Company Sino Clean Energy INC
- Delaware Court Of Chancery Imposes Extreme Remedy For Failure To Produce Books And Records In Delaware
- Firm appointed receiver over China Sun Group High-Tech Co
- Firm brings forth lawsuit against wine Ponzi schemer
- Firm brings massive Ponzi scheme to court on behalf of Israeli trustee
- Firm launches pro bono program with Nonhuman Rights partnership
- Firm recognized by Chief Judge Swain of the Southern District of NY for pro bono work
- Firm to Defend OCCRP Against Mining Titan Beny Steinmetz
- Former federal prosecutor Jennifer Blecher joins Seiden Law’s New York office
- Guo Wengui is arrested after Seiden Law secured $90 million judgment
- Institutional Investor features article on Robert Seiden and Seiden Law
- Large Shareholder Group Of Link Motion Inc. Hires Global Law Firm, The Seiden Group, To Help Investigate And Enforce Rights
- Link Motion Inc. Ordered Into Receivership By U.S. Federal Judge, Announces The Seiden Group
- Managing Partner Rob Seiden Writes About Vetting Arbitrators For Possible Conflicts Of Interest
- Managing partner Robert Seiden honored by Egyptian government for resolving dispute
- Managing partner Robert W. Seiden appointed receiver by Delaware Court
- Managing partner Robert W. Seiden featured in The Wall Street Journal
- Managing partner Robert W. Seiden interviewed by the New York Post
- Managing partner Robert W. Seiden specially featured in the New York Times
- Nekkei Asian Review: Ruling Nears On Chinese Bid For Chicago Exchage
- Nevada Judge Peck Appoints Seiden As Receiver For SCEI Effective Immediately
- New York Law Journal: After Decade-Long Legal Fight, Hedge Fund Managers Win $46 Million; Now Comes The Appeal
- Ny Times: Bounty Hunter Tracks Chinese Companies That Dupe Investors Bnn- Business News Network- Wall Street’s ‘Bounty Hunter’ Targets Chinese Executives That Dupe Investors.
- Partner Amiad Kushner selected as Super Lawyers Blue Ribbon Panelist
- Priya Lehal as delegate to UN Women Conference
- Receiver Gains Control Of Some Assets Of Chinas ZST
- Robert Seiden Appointed As First-Ever U.S. Receiver Over A Cayman Islands Company
- Robert Seiden discusses vetting for conflicts of interest in publication
- Robert Seiden Featured On Business News Network: Wall Street’s Bounty Hunter Targets Chinese Executives That Dupe Investors
- Robert Seiden Of Seiden Law Group LLP Cited In Law Review Article For Work As Receiver Over Chinese Companies
- Robert W. Seiden appointed as court receiver over Sino Clean Energy Inc.
- Robert W. Seiden appointed receiver over Abakan, Inc. by federal judge of New York
- Robert W. Seiden cited in law journal for work as receiver over Chinese companies
- Robert W. Seiden explores judgment enforcement at Offshore Alert panel
- Robert W. Seiden of Seiden Law featured in Nikkei Asian Review
- Seiden Appointed Receiver Over China Sun Group High-Tech Co (Ticker: CSGH)
- Seiden Group Client Senior Health Insurance Company Defeats Motion To Dismiss In Platinum Partners Litigation
- Seiden Law Attorneys Named to 2023 500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers Guide
- Seiden Law expands to new office
- Seiden Law Group Brings Forth Lawsuit Against Wine Ponzi Scheme Targeting New York’s Most Powerful Enophiles
- Seiden Law Group Gets Justice: Hedge Fund To Pay $90million Judgment
- Seiden Law Group Helps Initiate Lawsuit Against Alleged Fraudster
- Seiden Law Group Secured Settlement For Client Harmed In Covid PPE Fraud, Resulting In Recovery Of Nearly All Stolen Funds
- Seiden Law Group Team Helps Bring Global Fraudster To Justice In A Massive Half-Billion Dollar Scam That Spans Europe, Hong Kong And New York.
- Seiden Law Group To Take On Alleged “Ponzi-Like” Wine Scheme
- Seiden Law Group’s Representation Of Plaintiff Henry LIU Yields Positive Outcome
- Seiden Law honors Constance Baker Motley for Black History Month
- Seiden Law Honors Judith Kaye for Women’s History Month
- Seiden Law Is Appointed As Us Counsel By Israeli Trustee To Recover The Stolen Monies Of Michael David Greenfield (Aka Michael BEN-ARI), The Man Deemed “THE ISRAELI MADOFF” In The Israeli Press.
- Seiden Law Joins SMX’s Prosecuting Task Force
- Seiden Law partners with Prisoners’ Legal Services of New York
- Seiden Law sues fraudster who stole over $1 billion from Chinese investors
- Seiden Law triumphs in long-standing battle against hedge fund
- Seiden Law welcomes new litigation associate Olivia Huang, Esq.
- Seiden Law’s Pro Bono Team files powerful case against New York State prison system
- Seiden Receivership Efforts Featured In Institutional Investor
- Several corporations interested in Seiden Law to recover funds
- Shareholder Of Global Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE: CO) Hires Global Law Firm, The Seiden Group, To Help Investigate And Enforce Rights
- Sino Clean Energy Inc. (“SCEI”) – N.Y., Nevada, Hong Kong, Xi’an Court-Appointed Receiver To Take Decisive Steps Due To Company’s Failure To Keep Its Word
- The Seiden Group Announces The Addition Of Richard M. Frankel
- The Seiden Group Announces U.S. Shareholders Formation Of A Group To Recover Investor Funds Through A Possible Receivership Over China-Based Bio-pharm Asia, Inc., (Ticker:BFAR)
- The Seiden Group Announces U.S. Shareholders Formation Of A Group To Recover Investor Funds Through A Possible Receivership Over China-Based China Kangtai Cactus Bio-Tech, Inc., (Ticker: Ckgt)
- The Seiden Group Announces U.S. Shareholders Formation Of A Group To Recover Investor Funds Through A Possible Receivership Over China-Based China Sun Group (Ticker_ Csgh)
- The Seiden Group Announces U.S. Shareholders Formation Of A Group To Recover Investor Funds Through A Possible Receivership Over China-Based Huifeng Bio-Pharmaceutical Technology, Inc (Ticker_ HFGB)
- The Seiden Group Announces U.S. Shareholders Formation Of A Group To Recover Investor Funds Through A Possible Receivership Over China-Based Man Shing Agricultural Holdings, Inc. (Ticker_ MSAH)
- The Seiden Group Announces U.S. Shareholders Formation Of A Group To Recover Investor Funds Through A Receivership Over China-Based Deer Consumer Products, Inc. (Ticker: DEER)
- The Seiden Group Featured On The Front Page Of The New York Law Journal
- The Seiden Group Secures $90 Million Judgment For Client
- The Wall Street Journal highlights successes of partner Robert W. Seiden
- The Wall Street Journal: Court Appointee Chases (And Finds) Investor Cash That Disappeared In China
- U.S. Court Orders China Businessman Jailed For Defying Court-Appointed Receiver And Judge’s Order To Cede Control Of The Company To The Receiver
- U.S. Court-Appointed Receiver For Sino Clean Energy Inc. (Nasdaq “Scei”) Files Criminal Charges In Hong Kong Against Chairman Of Nasdaq-Listed China Energy Company Accusing Him Of Fraud On U.S. And Chinese Investors
- U.S. Court-Appointed Receiver For Sino Clean Energy Inc. (Nasdaq “Scei”) Taking Control Of Chinese Company
- U.S. Court-Appointed Receiver Victorious Over Sino Clean Energy’s Former Chairman Baowen Ren In Getting His Unauthorized Bankruptcy Filing Dismissed
- U.S. Shareholders Announce Formation Of A Group To Recover Investor Funds Through A Receivership Over China-Based American Oriental Bioengineering, Inc. (Ticker: Aobi)
- United States Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Siping Fang, Wealthy Chinese Businessman And Former Representative Of The People’s Congress
- United States Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Wealthy China Businessman Siping Fang
- Unsecured Creditors Of Abakan, Inc. File Involuntary Chapter 11 In Florida; Secured Creditor Moves To Dismiss Against Abakan And Mesocoat, Inc. Or To Alternatively Convert Abakan Filing To A Chapter 7. Proposed Settlement Offers Being Considered By Receiver And To Be Publicly Addressed At Federal Court Fairness Hearing On December 16th, 2015 In New York.