Phone: +1 (646) 513-3405
Email: [email protected]
Priya Lehal is a junior litigator who has worked on a range of complex commercial matters. Priya also has experience in international and comparative law, having worked with several law firms in the United Kingdom and Canada, as well as with UN Women and at NGO’s dealing with strategic human rights litigation. She has played an integral role in preparing and assisting with several high-stakes international lawsuits.
Ms. Lehal is also head of Seiden Law’s pro bono department.
She is fluent in both French and English. Ms. Lehal is an LL.B. graduate of King’s College London, Dickson Poon School of Law, and an LL.M. graduate of NYU School of Law.
Education & Admissions
- New York Federal Court (Southern District), 2022
- New York State Courts, 2021
- LL.M., New York University School of Law, 2020
- LL.B., King’s College London, 2019
- American Bar Association
- Mediators Beyond Borders International
- South Asian Bar Association