At Seiden Law, we recognize that providing excellent to our clients depends on the aptitude, skills, and experience of the team. We recruit attorneys, law students, and pre-law undergraduate and graduate students and provide opportunities to work on complex and high-profile matters for successful career development and experience.
Seiden Law Achieved A $90M+ Judgement.
You Can Be A Part Of Our Success.
Seiden Law goes up against the biggest of organizations and emerges victorious in some of the most fascinating and intense cases. Interns and entry-level professionals are involved in a wide range of domestic and international litigation with incredibly skilled and experienced leadership with global connections in London, Tel Aviv, Beijing, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands, Malawi, Egypt, and Dubai. Your work will be integral to the firm’s achievements in achieving successful verdicts and settlements in high-stakes trials and arbitrations.
Some of our recent representative matters include the following:
- Representation of a court-appointed receiver of a public company in a foreign arbitration involving over $130 million in claims.
- Representation of high-net-worth individuals in a New York state court action involving fraud in wine-related events.
- Representation of a globally known professional athlete in commercial disputes.
- Prosecution of a lawsuit in Delaware federal court against a publicly-traded Chinese wealth management firm arising from fraud relating to stock purchase transaction.
- Representation of an executive in employment litigation seeking approximately $100 million in cash and equity compensation.
- Representation of a former foreign country General in successfully ending sanctions imposed by the United States Treasury Office of Foreign Asset Control.
- Representation of a former Chairman of a multi-billion dollar global shipping company in a fraud case.
- Representation of a multinational company in prosecuting a fraud case against former employees.
- Representation of a whistleblower with the US government regarding SEC violations.
- Global enforcement of a $300 million judgment against a high net-worth individual.
Interactive Learning Environment
At Seiden Law, we are committed to ensuring each member of the firm is involved in a variety of exciting matters and works with a team of skilled legal professionals. Interns and entry-level employees are guided directly by associates and senior attorneys on substantial tasks. You will learn the skillset that will be vital in your path as a professional in the legal field.
No Fetching Coffee.
No Carrying Bags Or Coats.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Seiden Law, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion promote a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment for our members. The firm’s cross-cultural team reflects the diversity of the clients and communities we have represented around the globe. Applications from individuals of underrepresented and/or marginalized communities are highly encouraged.
Pro Bono & Charitable Work
Seiden Law possesses a robust pro bono practice partnering with non-profit organizations to assist those in need. The firm is committed to upholding the same quality of work in its charitable work.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and transcript to the job openings seasonally posted on Handshake and Indeed. Interested applicants should submit their application to [email protected].