Skill And Resolve In Asset Tracing And Recovery
Seiden Law works with our team of asset tracers and investigators to identify hidden assets around the globe and lock them down. We have secured funds and hard assets using aggressive discovery, depositions, investigators, subpoenas, witness and informant development and other creative means to find and recover assets. We bring together creativity and dogged determination to enforce judgments and recover compensation for our clients.
Asset recovery often requires a broad range of skills. Along with our tenacious attorneys, the team at Seiden Law includes investigators, analysts and forensic accountants. We identify and secure a wide range of assets – including real estate, businesses and property in safety deposit boxes – then pursue every option to secure and monetize those assets for our clients.
Our Representative Case Work Includes:
- Representing an asset management firm against a prominent real estate developer with assets in the US and the Caribbean in a $24 million judgment. The developer was forced to negotiate a payment plan that yielded the client a nearly complete recovery.
- Being appointed by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court as special investigator for the unsecured creditors’ committee and uncovered fraud and uncovered millions of hidden assets.
- Assisting a Lebanese bank in identifying hundreds of millions of dollars laundered across the globe including in Brazil, Panama, Switzerland, and Lebanon.
- Representing the unsecured creditors’ committee in the Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of New York in uncovering several millions of dollars of hidden offshore and U.S. assets and identifying significant fraudulent transfers.
- Representing a Saudi Arabian businessman in conducting an investigation against a Middle Eastern royal. The asset tracing and legal work resulted in the freezing of a multi-million-dollar property.