Michael Stolper has decades of experience as a successful litigator and accomplished trial lawyer. He has tried cases and argued appeals in most of the courts in New York and across the United States, including arguing appeals before the Appellate Division and the Court of Appeals, the highest court in New York State. Mr. Stolper previously worked at an AmLaw 100 law firm and has extensive experience in commercial complex litigation, employment law related litigation, labor disputes, real estate disputes, fraud cases and judgment enforcement. He was lead trial counsel in a recent case that resulted in a $90m award after a jury trial in Manhattan.
Mr. Stolper grew up in New York City and is a graduate of Princeton University and Columbia Law School.
Education & Admissions
- New York State Courts, 1994
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 1993
- B.A., Princeton University
- Partner, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe
Accolades & Recognition
- Super Lawyers, 2009, 2013-2022
- Amber Charter School in East Harlem and the Bronx, General Counsel
- Port Washington NY, Sports coach
- Puerto Rico Hurricane supporters, Advisor
- HBO documentary “Siempre, Luis,” Executive Producer