Fighting For Justice In Pro Bono Work
We understand that the stakes are especially high for those we serve with our pro bono work. Whether defending the rights of those facing life-changing legal challenges or righting injustice, we are proud to have provided top-quality guidance and to have tenaciously defended their rights and future.
Our team of seasoned litigators, investigators, forensic accountants and analysts have served hundreds of clients and recovered millions of dollars for them in high-stakes situations. When the most vulnerable in society seek to advance the cause of justice, we bring our resources, experience and gloves-off litigation skills to them.
Seiden Law is proud to have been recognized by the Chief Judge of the NY federal court for work on pro bono matters. Our work to protect women prisoners, global journalists and freedom fighters across the globe has been a source of pride for Seiden Law.
Our Representative Case Work Includes:
- Seiden Law represents a 24-year-old indigent woman who is imprisoned in New York State in a newly filed case in U.S. federal court in Manhattan seeking damages against the NY State Department of Corrections and several prison personnel stemming from sexual attacks on the victim in violation of U.S. law.
- Seiden Law represented Transparency International in analyzing claims against a global energy company on behalf of former employees.
- Seiden Law has provided pro bono investigative services for the Organized Crime Corruption Reporting Project.
OUR PRACTICE AREAS COVER:
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Judgment Enforcement
- International & US Arbitration
- China Practice
- Delaware Court of Chancery Litigation
- Insurance & Re-insurance Litigation
- Copyright, Patent and Trademark Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution on Behalf of Sovereign Nations